Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon ipf5000 17" pigment printer  (Read 2741 times)

SteveBlack

FS: Canon ipf5000 17" pigment printer
« on: August 23, 2007, 05:57:45 pm »

I'm currently trying to sell an ipf5000 that I purchased from Color HQ in January. I'm moving to London in early October and won't be able to take the printer with me. Unfortunate, to say the least, but at least I get to move to London

Unit has had very little use, as I've been on the road for work during the week and had much less weekend photography time than I would have liked. In all honesty, the purchase was probably over my head, but at least I know that now.

Comes equipped with the roll-feed unit, and I'll throw in the roll of photo paper as well (I'll have to look up the paper's specifics, don't have it handy). Unit would have to be picked up at my place in Chicago, or we could try to work out delivery if I can get my hands on an SUV, and you're not too far from the city.

Please email me with any interest. steven.black at gmail.com

Thanks!

Steve
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:02:33 pm by SteveBlack »

Julianne

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:43:24 pm »

I'm currently trying to sell an ipf5000 that I purchased from Color HQ in January. I'm moving to London in early October and won't be able to take the printer with me. Unfortunate, to say the least, but at least I get to move to London

Unit has had very little use, as I've been on the road for work during the week and had much less weekend photography time than I would have liked. In all honesty, the purchase was probably over my head, but at least I know that now.

Comes equipped with the roll-feed unit, and I'll throw in the roll of photo paper as well (I'll have to look up the paper's specifics, don't have it handy). Unit would have to be picked up at my place in Chicago, or we could try to work out delivery if I can get my hands on an SUV, and you're not too far from the city.

Please email me with any interest. steven.black at gmail.com

Thanks!

Steve
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=135122\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

MikeMike

• http://
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 06:59:41 pm »

Whats the price?

MikeMike

• http://