Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo albums  (Read 2528 times)

PSA DC-9-30

Photo albums
« on: August 21, 2007, 12:59:08 am »

My local photography store is advertising KOLO archival albums. These look nice in person but are quite expensive. Do you use archival albums? Do you think they deliver as promised? What are the alternatives to Kolo? Recommendations?

I need one for a portfolio of my best 20 or so photos (most probably around 11 x 14) I'm assembling, and another one which should have pages to accomodate a few hundred 4 x 6 vacation photos, plus around 25 or more larger ones (8x10, 11x14) in the same album.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:02:59 am by PSA DC-9-30 »

SeanPuckett

• http://photi.ca/
Photo albums
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 04:13:39 pm »

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I'm quite happy with the Itoya ProFolio series as a handheld exhibit.  You'll only get one print per side, though, as it's a sleeve book and not a sticky-board book.

Panascape

Photo albums
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 04:27:31 pm »

hahnemuhle make awesom albums that I have just started using. They come with 20 dbl sided sheets of printable paper and are not expensive when you consider what the paper alone would normally cost.

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
Photo albums
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 03:19:01 am »

hahnemuhle make awesom albums that I have just started using. They come with 20 dbl sided sheets of printable paper and are not expensive when you consider what the paper alone would normally cost.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134621\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'll second that. The albums use the Hahnemuehle Natural Art Duo (215g) and I am very happy with the results in my HP B9180.

Regards,
Ronny
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up