Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: H1, lenses, Imacon 132c For sale  (Read 2178 times)

bktouchstone

H1, lenses, Imacon 132c For sale
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:39:14 pm »

Well,

Have been a visitor on this forum for a long time and recently signed up.  I have decided that a hobbyist has no business with 2 systems so have decided to sell this one.  It is a heart breaker because I love my Imacon images.  Love my D2x too but it's not the same.

Here is the inventory: H1 body with 35, 50, 80, 150 mm lenses.  2 Film backs.  One Imacon 132c 22mpx digital back with image bank.  The back has less than 3000 actuations.  I have the sales receipts which I am happy to scan and send as proof of ownership.  Also can send photos of the gear.

Because the price will be, basically, a car, I am nervous about just shipping and waiting for a check.  I would want to exchange equipment for cashiers check in person at a bank or attorneys office in the DC area which is where I am from.  Given the price involved, I am certain you would feel better checking out the gear in person as well before buying.

If you are interested please email me at bktouchstone@verizon.net.  

One more thing, the above comes with a large pelican case which holds it all.  It has wheels and a retractable handle for ease of transport.
Pages: [1]   Go Up