Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: P30+ edited profiles coming !  (Read 11253 times)

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
P30+ edited profiles coming !
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:05 pm »

Hi Edmund, how about P21 profiles?
Thank's
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have stated that I will supply edited profiles across ALL CAMERAS SUPPORTED BY CAPTURE ONE, at the very least. So of course I will send you a P21 test profile, *provided* you follow the rules and first send me some of your Raw images of your usual subject matter via [a href=\"http://www.yousendit.com]http://www.yousendit.com[/url] to "edmundronald at gmail dot com". If you send me the files now, you should have the profile tonight, I am adding about one camera release a day.

Edmund
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 03:51:18 pm by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

hubell

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 05:11:18 pm »

I am preparing to release edited ICC profiles for various Phase backs. These first profiles will not be very "accurate" but they embody various "Digital Emulsion" effects eg. less saturated portrait film, warming effects for people, some B&W conversions etc.

The first profiles will become available very shortly - anyone wishing to beta test should email me with the subject line "P30+ profiles". My email is "edmundronald at gmail dot com".

These profiles will be tipware -tip me if you think the service was ok

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134049\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Edmund:
How is the concept of the ICC profile implemeted for use with the Phase One backs? Are you literally editing a wide gamut ICC working space profile like ProPhoto RGB as the output profile that the P30 raw file is converted to as it is shipped out of Capture One software? Or, are you creating a set of tonal and color preset edits that are applied in Capture One to the P30 raw files? If the latter, what tools are you using in Capture One create the presets? I am trying to understand how this would work with Hasselblad files in Flexcolor as the tool set may somewhat different.

eronald

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:57 pm »

I am supplying an ICC input profile.  I have some proprietary editing software for input profiles, based on my own technology.

I am not modifiying the Capture One presets in any way. My profile editor will also work for ICC profiles in Flexcolor, as far as I know, as well as any other platform which uses ICC input profiles.

I expect to start supplying profiles to photographers using Flexcolor quite soon.

Edmund

Edmund:
How is the concept of the ICC profile implemeted for use with the Phase One backs? Are you literally editing a wide gamut ICC working space profile like ProPhoto RGB as the output profile that the P30 raw file is converted to as it is shipped out of Capture One software? Or, are you creating a set of tonal and color preset edits that are applied in Capture One to the P30 raw files? If the latter, what tools are you using in Capture One create the presets? I am trying to understand how this would work with Hasselblad files in Flexcolor as the tool set may somewhat different.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134905\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

hubell

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 10:10:09 pm »

I am supplying an ICC input profile.  I have some proprietary editing software for input profiles, based on my own technology.

I am not modifiying the Capture One presets in any way. My profile editor will also work for ICC profiles in Flexcolor, as far as I know, as well as any other platform which uses ICC input profiles.

I expect to start supplying profiles to photographers using Flexcolor quite soon.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134937\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks. Very interesting. What are you able to adjust in the ICC input profile, tone and color with curves or other tools?

eronald

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 11:01:24 pm »

Thanks. Very interesting. What are you able to adjust in the ICC input profile, tone and color with curves or other tools?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134942\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As far as I know, my own tools are less polished but considerably more powerful than anything currently on the market as a packaged product.

Edmund
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 11:12:23 pm by eronald »

samuel_js

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 03:07:03 am »

I have stated that I will supply edited profiles across ALL CAMERAS SUPPORTED BY CAPTURE ONE, at the very least. So of course I will send you a P21 test profile, *provided* you follow the rules and first send me some of your Raw images of your usual subject matter via http://www.yousendit.com to "edmundronald at gmail dot com". If you send me the files now, you should have the profile tonight, I am adding about one camera release a day.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134885\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Edmund. I'm changing my P21 to a H2 mount. I'll send you the files as soon as I get the back.
Thank's
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 01:12:33 pm by samuel_js »

josayeruk

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:28 am »

I am supplying an ICC input profile.  I have some proprietary editing software for input profiles, based on my own technology.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=134937\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think you will struggle with FlexColor Edmund.  Although there is a 'Hasselblad RGB' profile, from what I understand the majority of FlexColor colour work does not rely purely on the ICC profile.

Hence no need for a bundle of profiles for different lighting etc etc.

Big help to me at least.

Jo S.x

eronald

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 12:02:27 pm »

I think you will struggle with FlexColor Edmund.  Although there is a 'Hasselblad RGB' profile, from what I understand the majority of FlexColor colour work does not rely purely on the ICC profile.
Hence no need for a bundle of profiles for different lighting etc etc.

Big help to me at least.

Jo S.x
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=135009\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you for telling me in advance what can and cannot be done, Jo

Edmund

eronald

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 02:31:00 am »

Here is a demo of what profiles can do for you !

Below, a portrait by Ric Agu, with the original P25 profile, and with one I distribute. Color balance is on the white cloth, has not been touched between shots - just profile assigned in PS then conversion to sRGB and Jpeg. Left is original, second is mine.

In case you wonder, the one where you can see she has red hair is mine

I recommend downloading and viewing the images in Photoshop, the web browsers always do strange things to image colors.

Edmund

NAME ERROR- CORRECT- RICHARD AGUDELO PLEASE. My bad and apologies for 4 AM  typing. Images will be updated tonite.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:32:12 am by eronald »

Caracalla

• http://
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 03:39:27 am »

Here is a demo of what profiles can do for you !

Below, a portrait by Ric Agu, with the original P25 profile, and with one I distribute. Color balance is on the white cloth, has not been touched between shots - just profile assigned in PS then conversion to sRGB and Jpeg. Left is original, second is mine.

In case you wonder, the one where you can see she has red hair is mine

I recommend downloading and viewing the images in Photoshop, the web browsers always do strange things to image colors.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=135719\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What a difference, it is beautiful. At first my eyes were focused on her hair and I thought I will find a little drop of magenta cast at least on her skin, but NO it is Fantastic!!!

I use to spend time masking/processing the hair alone along with retouching, but if this is done by the touch of the finger. Think about the price and we are ready to attack your bank account with the deposits  

[span style=\'font-size:12pt;line-height:100%\']Fantastic.......................[/span]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up