Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 'pink/salmon issue'  (Read 1866 times)

feethea

The 'pink/salmon issue'
« on: August 14, 2007, 06:14:57 am »

Re my other post concerning problems I'm having printing from my new Macs with an Epson R2400, a forum member, Francois, on another thread mentioned this issue.

The title 'pink/salmon issue' descibes perfectly what my prints look like when I print from my Macs. The monitor is calibrated, etc, as per all the guidance.

I've done a search on the forum using those keywords without any success. As I am really very, very frustrated with the Mac results and having to go to my Windows PC to get good results, I apologise for this dual-post but -

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS PINK/SALMON PROBLEM - PLEEEEEASE?

francois

The 'pink/salmon issue'
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 06:42:05 am »

Re my other post concerning problems I'm having printing from my new Macs with an Epson R2400, a forum member, Francois, on another thread mentioned this issue.

The title 'pink/salmon issue' descibes perfectly what my prints look like when I print from my Macs. The monitor is calibrated, etc, as per all the guidance.

I've done a search on the forum using those keywords without any success. As I am really very, very frustrated with the Mac results and having to go to my Windows PC to get good results, I apologise for this dual-post but -

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS PINK/SALMON PROBLEM - PLEEEEEASE?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=133150\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I've already replied via a PM...
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up