Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP authorized dealer(s) for Z3100?  (Read 3431 times)

Terry Cooney

HP authorized dealer(s) for Z3100?
« on: August 11, 2007, 12:32:25 pm »

I've been holding off buying a new printer, but HP has offered another rebate plan, and the one for the Z3100 24" is $1000 wihout a trade-up, as far as I can tell. The links to HP's rebate site and conditions, respectfully:

http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/hotdeals_el....html#designjet

http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/hotdeals_rules.html

Now the question: do I have to email smaller, local distributors to find out if they're authorized HP resellers, or can I deal with Newegg, Amazon, etc, if I find somewhere offering a better deal?

ternst

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 02:23:20 pm »

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 02:15:56 pm by ternst »

Roscolo

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 07:42:36 pm »

I got the 44" z3100 from Newegg and got my rebate and free paper with no problems. Had some problems with Newegg financing (the price of the printer increased after I was approved for a Preferred Account - 6 months no interest - but before my transaction went through), but apparently that was just a fluke. Printer arrived fast and in good condition. Newegg has some growing pains, but I would still rate it a good place to buy.

Terry Cooney

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 01:23:13 am »

Okay, thanks for the help!

With such a large rebate, I wanted to have some inclination I might receive it from somewhere not explicitly stated to be an HP dealer.

rdonson

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 07:28:31 pm »

I bought my 24" Z3100 from DTG.  They're a large firm and an authorized HP dealer.  I have several friends who have purchased from DTG and we've all had nothing but great experiences from them

I'd recommend calling them rather than just purchasing online.  They're very friendly, helpful and willing to answer your questions.
Regards,
Ron

BishopB

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 12:21:12 am »

Just a suggestion but you may want to try ordering direect from HP...I started an order for a z3100 on-line just to check shipping and other costs but rather than complete the order I submitted it as a quote to reserve the order while I further considered the purchase.  The next day an HP rep called me to see if she could answer any questions that I might have...I indicated I was still considering the purchase but was hoping to get a closer look at the printer locally before finalizing the purchase.  

Not only was she understanding but she offered to immediately process the rebate and offered me a code for 20% off of supplies that I purchased as well.  So, still trying to get a local look at the printer but I now have an e-mail and a quote for an instant rebate and 20% off supplies when I am ready to take the plunge.  You might give this a try...best regards -- Bishop

dandeliondigital

• http://www.dandeliondigital.com
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 02:31:28 pm »

Hi,
Give All Square a call a...

ask for...
Jim  Robbins
Giclee Printing and Supplies Director

AllSquare  Computer Technologies
29 East Main Street
Taylors, SC  29687