Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW Backpack  (Read 3331 times)

brycv

• http://www.digitalhub.org/
FS: LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW Backpack
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:18:27 am »

PRICE DROP

I am selling a LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW in almost brand new condition. I have had this backpack for around a year but have only used it a few times. Most of the time it has been at my office holding one of my large lenses.

It is an excellent backpack but I don't find myself using it enough to keep it around. It includes the original two zipper bags plus all dividers. Besides being a large backpack that holds my 400mm f/2.8 lens very well, it also fits a 17 inch laptop such as a MacBook Pro. I can provide pictures on request.

I would like $120 to anywhere in the Continental US with free shipping by either UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. PayPal payment preferred. I have 309 feedback rating on eBay and it is 100% positive. My eBay user ID is brycv. I will entertain offers and please ask any questions you might have.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 02:47:49 am by brycv »
2 x Pentax K10D w/D-BG2, K100D and lots

harleygirl239

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 05:38:43 pm »

I am selling a LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW in almost brand new condition. I have had this backpack for around a year but have only used it a few times. Most of the time it has been at my office holding one of my large lenses.

It is an excellent backpack but I don't find myself using it enough to keep it around. It includes the original two zipper bags plus all dividers. Besides being a large backpack that holds my 400mm f/2.8 lens very well, it also fits a 17 inch laptop such as a MacBook Pro. I can provide pictures on request.

I would like $150 to anywhere in the Continental US with free shipping by either UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. PayPal payment preferred. I have 309 feedback rating on eBay and it is 100% positive. My eBay user ID is brycv. I will entertain offers and please ask any questions you might have.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=132267\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
How many lens along with the body does this hold?  Does it carry a tripod also?

brycv

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 01:34:38 am »

How many lens along with the body does this hold?  Does it carry a tripod also?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=132400\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The way I had it most recently configured it was carrying a 400mm f/2.8 lens, 1.4x, 1.7x, and 2x tele-extenders, 200mm f/4 macro lens, one Pentax K10D body with D-BG2 battery grip, 80-200mm f/2.8 lens, 28-70mm f/2.8 lens, and I had an AF-540FGZ flash in there too. I find it carries between six and ten lenses and two bodies. It really varies drastically based on the size of the lens. It does have a tripod holder on the back that the bottom of the tripod fits in and then there are ties higher up to secure it.

brycv

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 02:48:22 am »

Price drop to $120.
Pages: [1]   Go Up