Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: For all Sinarback Users  (Read 15561 times)

ynp

• http://
For all Sinarback Users
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2007, 09:44:37 am »

Dear Thierry,

Sorry to bother you again. I hope it is not off topic.
When  does Sinar plan to introduce full support of eMotion backs with Sinar-M? Shall we expect  eXposure or a new version of CS to provide two-directional connection and AF with e54LV-e75LV?

It looks I will be going to lend my Sinar-M + eMotion 22 to a Museum (Imperial Palace Pavlovsk near St. Petersburg, Russia) in October. It is a a pro bono work, my wife and her students will be preparing a Book on some of the exhibits. We will have a big copying stand and we plan to put the camera+ the AF Module under the roof. I just wanted to operate the camera through the software instead of having an operator (a student) on the ladder. It will be a sort of a copying solutions advertised by SinarBron for the USA government some time ago.

Now I am faced with the dilemma : buy a first generation used sinarback (or exchange my e22 for a 54H or 54M)  or wait for a software solution. I do not want to invest in a new 75H yet. What do you recommend ?

Thank you
Yevgeny

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
For all Sinarback Users
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 05:22:02 am »

Dear Yevgeny,

it is not off topic!

Integration of the eMotion and communication with the Sinar m is planed with the Exposure software. This might be too late for you.

I think the best would be to organize a loaner of a SB 54 H or then of an eVolution 75 H for your work: May I ask you to get in touch with your distributor and Helga about this? I would definitively go with multishot in the future for this kind of reproduction work.

Hope this helps,
Thierry

Dear Thierry,

Sorry to bother you again. I hope it is not off topic.
When  does Sinar plan to introduce full support of eMotion backs with Sinar-M? Shall we expect  eXposure or a new version of CS to provide two-directional connection and AF with e54LV-e75LV?

It looks I will be going to lend my Sinar-M + eMotion 22 to a Museum (Imperial Palace Pavlovsk near St. Petersburg, Russia) in October. It is a a pro bono work, my wife and her students will be preparing a Book on some of the exhibits. We will have a big copying stand and we plan to put the camera+ the AF Module under the roof. I just wanted to operate the camera through the software instead of having an operator (a student) on the ladder. It will be a sort of a copying solutions advertised by SinarBron for the USA government some time ago.

Now I am faced with the dilemma : buy a first generation used sinarback (or exchange my e22 for a 54H or 54M)  or wait for a software solution. I do not want to invest in a new 75H yet. What do you recommend ?

Thank you
Yevgeny
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=133407\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

ynp

• http://
For all Sinarback Users
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 11:33:50 am »

Dear Thierry,
Thank you very much. I will send Helga an e-mail tomorrow and I will keep waiting for the new software.
I gave a call to the Russian  sinar-bron dealer today and he will try to help me to rent/borrow an SB 54H in St Pete in October. There are at least two 54H owners in the area known to Sinar.
I talked to the dealer and I found interesting enough that Sinar had sold several  Evolution 75H backs to some Russian 54 M and 54H owners  and ALL of the 54H owners decided to keep their 54H backs as back-ups alongside the new 75Hs. It means no chance for me to buy a secondhand 54H sinarback here in Russia through the dealer. Now I wonder if the 54H are that good to part with them?
Regards,
Yevgeny

I think the best would be to organize a loaner of a SB 54 H or then of an eVolution 75 H for your work: May I ask you to get in touch with your distributor and Helga about this? I would definitively go with multishot in the future for this kind of reproduction work.

Hope this helps,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=133583\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
For all Sinarback Users
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 05:12:17 am »

Dear Yevgeny,

I would certainly consider the SB 54H as a multishot option for your work: it is definitively one of the best multishot I've ever seen.

You can contact "rehnniar" who has used it for his reproduction work lately: he would certainly be in a better position to speak about its quality and necessity to bring out the latest details and true colours of such shots.

Best regards,
Thierry

Dear Thierry,
It means no chance for me to buy a secondhand 54H sinarback here in Russia through the dealer. Now I wonder if the 54H are that good to part with them?
Regards,
Yevgeny
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=133641\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up