Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Easy Printer Care  (Read 2852 times)

abrehm

HP Easy Printer Care
« on: August 07, 2007, 09:51:10 pm »

Ok, I'm sorry if this is an easy fix, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to keep the HP Easy Printer Care from automatically loading with windows starts up.  I have gone through msconfig and removed it from the start up and it still loads.  I dont see an option in the program either to keep it from automatically loading, is there anyway to prevent this?

Thanks,
andy

rdonson

HP Easy Printer Care
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 06:31:42 am »

Andy, why wouldn't you want it to automatically load?  It monitors your printer.
Regards,
Ron

abrehm

HP Easy Printer Care
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 08:15:59 am »

I'm kinda picky with how my system runs and what loads at startup.  It also seems like it takes unnecessary resources to monitor my printer when I dont even print everyday.  Im sure its silly reasoning, but I just dont like things I dont use much running in the background using up system resources.

I take it everyone else lets it load with windows?

Andy

mballent

• http://www.ballentphoto.com
HP Easy Printer Care
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 12:49:05 pm »

I'm kinda picky with how my system runs and what loads at startup.  It also seems like it takes unnecessary resources to monitor my printer when I dont even print everyday.  Im sure its silly reasoning, but I just dont like things I dont use much running in the background using up system resources.

Andy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=132108\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yep I let it run in the background.  Unless you are running low on resources I do not see a reason that you would want to kill it off...
-Michael
[url=http://www.ballentphoto.co

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
HP Easy Printer Care
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 02:50:47 pm »

I'm kinda picky with how my system runs and what loads at startup.  It also seems like it takes unnecessary resources to monitor my printer when I dont even print everyday.  Im sure its silly reasoning, but I just dont like things I dont use much running in the background using up system resources.

Andy

I belive you should get rid of it if you remove it from the Start -> All programs -> Startup folder.
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com

rdonson

HP Easy Printer Care
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 07:36:14 pm »

Andy

Yep.   It doesn't seem to eat up enough resources to be a concern but I suppose that depends on your system.
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up