Thank you very much Dear Francois
it's help me allot
maybe you can answer for that one i wonder 2 for that issue.
1) LR saves a new database backup each time the user requests one. Is it reasonable to delete all previous backups?
2) LR will not save identical database backups to multiple drives; correct?
3) LR installs itself in the MyPictures folder (PC), however, if one directs the database backup to a different drive, no backup exists in the MyPictures LR folder; correct?
4) Is there a difference between database backup in LR 1.0 and 1.1? My older backups have the LRDB file, the later ones an LRCAT file?
5) The LR folder in MyPictures has a "Photos" subfolder. The subfolders in that folder do not correspond to my LR folders. What is supposed to be in the Photos subfolder?
6) Other than "Backups" and "Photos" the LR folder in MyPictures has two other subfolders: "Lightroom Catalog Previews" and "Lightroom Metadata". These two folders do not appear do be copied to the Backup folder. So, if my C drive crashes, is the backup folder that I've directed LR to create on an external drive sufficient to restore everything once I reinstall LR on a "fixed" C drive?
7) What is the best advice for saving everything required to fully restart LR? I have LR pointed to one external hard drive, a full copy of which is on a second. In addition I have dual DVD copies of all raw files.
Before asking this series of questions I reviewed: Adobe Help, Evening, Kelby, Reichmann & Shewe including all three 1.1 updates. I do not believe the answers to these questions are in any of these.