Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 2332 times)

pulley

2 questions
« on: August 04, 2007, 09:33:26 pm »

I finally have my Z2100 up and running. Looking to purchase some backlit film. Does anyone know of a good (reasonably priced) backlit film in 24" wide rolls?

Also, I design all of my work in Coreldraw. I am going to purchase photoshop elements 5.0, but I am also interested in Qimage because of its layout features. Does Qimage have most of the editing features as Elements or should I purchase both?

rdonson

2 questions
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 01:11:36 am »

I finally have my Z2100 up and running. Looking to purchase some backlit film. Does anyone know of a good (reasonably priced) backlit film in 24" wide rolls?

Also, I design all of my work in Coreldraw. I am going to purchase photoshop elements 5.0, but I am also interested in Qimage because of its layout features. Does Qimage have most of the editing features as Elements or should I purchase both?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131530\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Qimage is software for printing.  Its not in the same category as CorelDraw or Elements for pixel editing.
Regards,
Ron

DarkPenguin

2 questions
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 07:39:47 pm »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131530\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As an aside there are demo versions of both.  You might want to try before you spend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up