Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera to Print - Missing Audio  (Read 4011 times)

fixitguy

Camera to Print - Missing Audio
« on: July 29, 2007, 03:34:03 pm »

Anyone else having problems with missing audio in the the third segment (Compare Images).  Played it on two systems with the same result. The rest seem ok.
Brian

michael

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 03:40:39 pm »

Adjust the volume control in the Quicktime player, or download the latest version of QT. It will work.

Michael

Larry Brusso

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 01:46:14 pm »

Adjust the volume control in the Quicktime player, or download the latest version of QT. It will work.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130483\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I just finished QuickTime update to 7.1.6, the volume control in the bottom left corner of the player window is at full volume, the wndows volume control is all the way up and I still don't have any sound in segment 3 either. Where are we supposed to make the change in QuickTime to get the volume back?

Larry Brusso

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 02:26:39 pm »

I just finished QuickTime update to 7.1.6, the volume control in the bottom left corner of the player window is at full volume, the wndows volume control is all the way up and I still don't have any sound in segment 3 either. Where are we supposed to make the change in QuickTime to get the volume back?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130690\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Okie dokie, I had to un-install QT 7.1.6 because the update program kept saying that 7.1.6 was the latest and greatest. I then downloaded the latest version 7.2 and installed it without a hitch. Video #3 now plays fine.
Just wanted to share in case someone needs the information.
regards
Larry

michael_spear

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 04:32:55 pm »

I am having trouble with the audio also. I downloaded the new version 7.2. This version requires Windows Vista or XP. My problem is that I am still using W2K and am very happy with it.

All of the other videos seem ok. Well, I should say that I have just open the first video after the third and the audio is fine.

I would have expected a caveat saying that Windows XP minimum is needed for full compatibility.

Maybe there will be a work-around.

Mike

Thomas Krüger

• http://thomaskrueger.eu
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 04:57:58 pm »

michael_spear

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 05:58:38 pm »

Works for me.

Thanks Thomas

Mike