Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print Orders  (Read 3391 times)

Faintandfuzzy

Print Orders
« on: July 29, 2007, 11:46:21 am »

I've sent 2 emails over the last month to the contact link on the main site requesting a price on ordering a print.  I haven't received a reply.  Does Michael sell his prints?  Is there a print ordering link that I'm missing?

Thanks.

francois

Print Orders
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 12:31:57 pm »

I've sent 2 emails over the last month to the contact link on the main site requesting a price on ordering a print.  I haven't received a reply.  Does Michael sell his prints?  Is there a print ordering link that I'm missing?

Thanks.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Have a look [a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/about/print_sales.shtml]here[/url] (Print Sales).  You might want to e-mail Michael directly (e-mail address is on the above-mentioned page).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 12:33:18 pm by francois »
Francois

Faintandfuzzy

Print Orders
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 02:05:08 pm »

Have a look here (Print Sales).  You might want to e-mail Michael directly (e-mail address is on the above-mentioned page).
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130439\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It WAS his email I was sending the messages to.  I'll see if he replies here at all.

Thanks for info.

francois

Print Orders
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 02:15:27 pm »

It WAS his email I was sending the messages to.  I'll see if he replies here at all.

Thanks for info.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130464\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Michael seems pretty busy at the moment with the last Video tutorial. You could also try to PM him.
Francois

Faintandfuzzy

Print Orders
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 12:12:08 pm »

Michael seems pretty busy at the moment with the last Video tutorial. You could also try to PM him.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130465\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Darn,

I forgot about that.  I thought maybe he was away for awhile.  I'll try a PM as well.

Thanks.

michael

Print Orders
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 12:28:51 pm »

I'm at the gallery filling print orders at the moment, so yes, I'm around.

Can't say that I recall a request that I haven't responded to though.

In any event, most of the images on the site are available, matted to 28X34" and Fedexed to anywhere in the world for US $500.

One can also order my 80 pages Retrospective Book for $850, which includes a print of ones choice from the book.

I can make and ship prints and books today and tomorrow, then it will have to wait till after Labour Day as I will be in on vacation in the country for all of August.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up