Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Z series forum  (Read 2131 times)

pulley

HP Z series forum
« on: July 24, 2007, 10:32:07 am »

I find that this is a great site with a wealth of info on the Z series printers. I have a Z2100 on its way and I already know (or atleast think I do) what to expect with this printer. Is there a dedicated forum for HP Z series owners / users?

rdonson

HP Z series forum
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 10:44:38 am »

I find that this is a great site with a wealth of info on the Z series printers. I have a Z2100 on its way and I already know (or atleast think I do) what to expect with this printer. Is there a dedicated forum for HP Z series owners / users?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=129701\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think this place is as good as it gets for Z forums.  The HP sponsored forum is a wasteland.  HP doesn't even bother to read it.

Ernst has a newsgroup on wide-format printers that is worth subscribing to.  

In fact, I'd say that because of Michael's interest in printing this forum has been a hotbed of shared information on HP, Epson and Canon large format printers.  It has drawn a lot of owners and experts to this space.
Regards,
Ron

jbrow375

HP Z series forum
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:26:10 pm »

Because of the wealth of information on this site for the HP wide formats we just opened the HUGE box that our Z3100ps came in today!

Can't wait to assemble it, and it is a good thing we watched Michael put together his - or we might be feeling overwhelmed at it's massiveness.

Thanks for this forum and message board!