Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Borderless printing needed  (Read 1182 times)

santa

Borderless printing needed
« on: July 12, 2007, 02:44:28 pm »

I am tired of printing sheets and cutting them. I currently print with an Epson 2200 from Mac OSX.  Borderless printing is awkward and imprecise. Borderless prints are enlarged and about 1/8th inch is lost in the printing around the image. To print an actual image I have to carefully fit a smaller-than-actual image into an existing blank. I am currently fighting trying to get borderless roll 4x6 working to save myself the hassle of printing three  4x6 on a sheet and cutting them. Does anyone have a reasonable solution for borderless 4x6 printing of high quality? I don't care whether I use a roll or a sheet feed, I would just like to be able to pring 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10's borderless and get what I see on my screen printed on the printer. I'm only interested in high quality prints from printers at least as capable as the 2200, which I think means Epson and Canon but I have not looked at any recent HP reviews as they lagged behind for quite a while. The OSX and Windows drivers are not the same so OSX success stories would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up