Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H 28mm Lens Modification available ?  (Read 25815 times)

izaack

Hasselblad H 28mm Lens Modification available ?
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 11:28:54 pm »

I wish that Mamiya would just release leaf shutter lenses for its 645AF system. How about licensing that aborted Contax 645AF Mark 2 design and those Carl Zeiss lenses for manufacture? That will be the day

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 04:00:02 am »

I believe the rumors that leaf (or generally Dalsa sensors) has the best skin tone rendition. That´s why I´d like to buy a leaf back for the H1. Maybe I should try a H3D and see what they are capable on skin tones.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145304\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Why not just try my special portrait Phase profiles ? They considerably improve skin tone according to some photographers on this forum.

Edmund
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 04:00:58 am by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Bernd B.

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 05:37:03 am »

Why not just try my special portrait Phase profiles ? They considerably improve skin tone according to some photographers on this forum.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145476\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I tried it with my 5D and found my own profile created in C1pro to my needs better for my purpose.

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 06:54:56 am »

I tried it with my 5D and found my own profile created in C1pro to my needs better for my purpose.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=145482\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I wasn't recommending the 5D profile, but the Phase profiles.

There is something really strange going on with the 5D, I have made several and they don't have much success. I have the impression that camera to camera variation is strong and that indeed users would be better served by custom profiles or edited profiles they create themselves.

The Phase profiles seem to work decently, and my old Leica profiles also made people happy.

Frankly, I'm happy when my profiles make people happy, and as they are tipware nobody can claim that I cheated them.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up