Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 Rebate Problem  (Read 4284 times)

dvedve

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« on: July 04, 2007, 08:50:42 pm »

I am trying to start the rebate process for the Z3100.  However, I cannot get pass the Online Claim Process Form.  I click on the Start Online Claim Form button and am taken to a form to gather infromation on my trade-in printer and purchased printer.  I choose the Manufactuer of my trade-in computer, but when I try to select a model, none show up in the Model drop down menu.  Hence, I cannot complete the process.  Anyone who has completed the process have any suggestions.

David

BlasR

• http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:29:45 am »

David,

Print it and faxes ,
is how I did. 3 to 4 weeks later you get your cash in you paper

BlasR

I am trying to start the rebate process for the Z3100.  However, I cannot get pass the Online Claim Process Form.  I click on the Start Online Claim Form button and am taken to a form to gather infromation on my trade-in printer and purchased printer.  I choose the Manufactuer of my trade-in computer, but when I try to select a model, none show up in the Model drop down menu.  Hence, I cannot complete the process.  Anyone who has completed the process have any suggestions.

David
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=126515\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

rdonson

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:00:33 am »

I am trying to start the rebate process for the Z3100.  However, I cannot get pass the Online Claim Process Form.  I click on the Start Online Claim Form button and am taken to a form to gather infromation on my trade-in printer and purchased printer.  I choose the Manufactuer of my trade-in computer, but when I try to select a model, none show up in the Model drop down menu.  Hence, I cannot complete the process.  Anyone who has completed the process have any suggestions.

David
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=126515\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe its a browser problem.  Try a different browser or clear out cookies and other stuff from the one your using.  When I filled out the form I think I had to use MS Internet Exploder.  I think I had some problems with Firefox initially.  After faxing in the forms and not getting any email feedback I called and followed up.  The folks on the phone were super.

Once you get it submitted the paper arrives in a couple of weeks.  The check took about 6 weeks.
Regards,
Ron

dvedve

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 08:50:59 am »

Hi,

I tried IE, Foxfire, and even Safari, and it still doesn't work.  It keeps telling me to "please select trade-in model" after I chose the manufacturer.  I guess I will call and fax the form.  At least, it seems that the rest of the process goes well judging by your expereinces.

Thanks for the help and enjoy the printer.

David

dct123

• http://www.dctomick.com
Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:39:36 am »

I printed and mailed mine after having difficulty w/the online form. On the media offer be sure to fill out the last page even though it says "optional". If you give them your e-mail address you will receive a confirming e-mail from Market Velocity with a claim number. They are quoting 6 to 8 week delivery of the media and the check.

DC

larnyj

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 11:43:04 am »

I also did mine via Fax, about 5 weeks ago. Just got the check on Monday.

sloow

• http://paullitherland.com
Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 05:35:54 pm »

What promotion are you talking about? I just bought a Z3100.

rdonson

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 06:40:48 pm »

What promotion are you talking about? I just bought a Z3100.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

In the US they've been running a cash back and free paper promotion.

[a href=\"http://h41186.www4.hp.com/country/us/en/ecomm/promo_detail.html?ecommunication_id=2038&request_lang=en&preview=&AddBehaviorEvent=promohome&pageseq=312140]Click here.[/url]
Regards,
Ron

dvedve

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 10:17:22 am »

I printed and mailed mine after having difficulty w/the online form. On the media offer be sure to fill out the last page even though it says "optional". If you give them your e-mail address you will receive a confirming e-mail from Market Velocity with a claim number. They are quoting 6 to 8 week delivery of the media and the check.

DC
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=126589\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi,

You are right about the "optional" page actually being necessary.  I put it to the side and only looked at it after your post.  Of course, I saw the "optional" page includes requires a signature confirming the information on the other pages.

David

ternst

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 08:00:49 pm »

I've got a question about the free $500 media part of the z series rebate. My dealer told me that I had to actually buy $500 worth of paper and then I would get a rebate back in cash (in addition to the $1000) - I was under the impression that you guys were  applying for the free media online that was shipped differently from the printer - did you have to buy the media first? I purchased the printer before the deadline but am just now trying to figure out all the rebate stuff (got the $1000 paperwork OK, but all I found was a single e-mail back from HP stating I needed to fax it and a copy of the invoice back to get the $1,000, nothing about the paper). My dealer says she can fix everything but I just thought it sounded different. Any info appreciated...

UPDATE: OK, I found the rebate form for the free media - my dealer had no clue what they were talking about. But the Pro Satin paper is not listed on the list for the 44" printer (only for the 24" printer) - does anyone know of a way to choose this paper - is it possible to simply add a line? I don't have much use for anything on the list for the 44" printer. Thanks...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 08:19:29 pm by ternst »

Colorwave

• Colorwave Imaging
Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 09:36:50 pm »

Ternst-
I called them and asked if I could order paper from the top half of the form, that appears to only be for the 24" model and was told that I could order anything from that list, whether it was under 24" or 44".  We will see if that proves to be true. . .
-Ron H.
[url=http://colorwaveimaging.com

ternst

Z3100 Rebate Problem
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 10:34:30 pm »

OK, at least I could order the 24" roll of pro satin - guess I need to give them a shout and see if the 44" roll could be added as well - it probably was not available when they first printed up that list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up