Well, not that I am aware off and we've done pretty extensive testing...how are you getting your images to the output stage?
Thanks for your reply.
As I said, I am definitely not definite about this, so that it could just be me. I was just wondering whether you were aware of something.
The operations I did were:
1. Open image in PS CS3 Extended from Bridge 2.1,
2. resize without interpolation to the right print width -> the resulting DPI in CS was about 200 (image size is not relevant but it was 30 x 16 inch),
3. I applied output sharpener in inkjet/180 DPI mode,
4. I didn't change the default opacity of the layers created by PKS
5. I flattened the layers
6. Save to non compressed tiff
7. Opened in IP7.0
8. Printed on my Epson 4000 using Hahnemhule Photorag 308.
The prints felt a bit soft compared to what I was typically used to getting with CS2, but I do not have an output of the same image. I should of course try printing out the same image using CS2 on PC but I am not supposed to use that piece of software anymore after my MAc migration, and I also don't want to use too much of my few remaining PR 308 precious square feet.
Anyway, I gess that I'll just have to test some more.