Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.1 Healing tool improved - but slower  (Read 2814 times)

The View

1.1 Healing tool improved - but slower
« on: July 02, 2007, 04:14:54 am »

I like the way that you can see much better what you are doing with the improvement of the healing tool in 1.1

Before one had to switch off the healing tool to really see the results, now one can see it better while one is working, as it is

1. clearer
2. absence of the white cercle in the target region during adjustment is helpful.

Problems I faced:

1. it is obviously slower to work with than before. With a 2.1 G5 iMac I now have to wait 2 seconds until it starts up.

2. Sometimes the operating area cercle turns very bright, much brigher than the environment. Then I click on the menu bar once or twice, and the brigthness is gone.

As I need to do a lot of subcutane retouch (shouldn't be noticed, or it is bad retouching) I welcome this change. My computer doesn't, as it just made another big step towards upgrade.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

mikeguil

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 11:55:25 pm »

I'm finding it very slow too.  Dual 2.0 G5 w/3 Gigs ram

The View

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 02:58:14 am »

I wonder if LR is optimized for Intel, and G5's are slower (even though they call it Universal Binary).
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.
Pages: [1]   Go Up