Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Implied Keywords text box missing in LR v1.1  (Read 2391 times)

bob183

Implied Keywords text box missing in LR v1.1
« on: June 27, 2007, 03:33:52 pm »

Am I missing something, or is the Implied Keywords text box of the Keywording panel gone from 1.1? Is there on option to turn it on that I can't find? Thanks for any input.
Bob Schwartz

DavidW

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:00:49 pm »

Am I missing something, or is the Implied Keywords text box of the Keywording panel gone from 1.1? Is there on option to turn it on that I can't find? Thanks for any input.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=125224\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It doesn't exist in the same form in 1.1. Under Keywording, Keyword Tags, you have three options. Enter Keywords is the default - that's used to enter keywords as text. Keywords & Parents is what it says - it's the Keywords you've chosen, and all the parents of those keywords. Will Export is the third option - as it says, it's the keywords that will export for that image - in other words, Keywords & Parents less those keywords not set as "Include on Export".

David

bob183

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:25:16 pm »

Thanks, David! I figured it was something I missed. I couldn't imagine that they completely eliminated that feature.
Bob Schwartz

perekaris

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 04:09:59 am »

I was also surprised to see only the 'Enter Keywords' option visible in 1.1.  I know the other two options are still there, but is there any way to see the 'Will Export' view at the same time as entering new keywords - so that I know it's picking up the parents and synonyms I'm expecting.  I've spent a fair time building a heirarchy of keywords and it's nice to know that it's working without having to keep clicking the drop-down list to change views and then change back again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up