Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about the SyncMaster 305  (Read 2086 times)

One Frame at a Time

Does anyone know anything about the SyncMaster 305
« on: June 26, 2007, 12:26:44 pm »

Hi,

I am in the market for a new monitor.  So far the NEC 26" SV model seems to be the best bang for the buck.  I read about the SyncMaster 305T but not sure if they were released.  Several sites have them for sale but not In Stock.  The specs show a higher resolution so I am curious about their perfomance etc.

Thanks,

Paul

dct123

• http://www.dctomick.com
Does anyone know anything about the SyncMaster 305
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:21:07 pm »

Hi,

I am in the market for a new monitor.  So far the NEC 26" SV model seems to be the best bang for the buck.  I read about the SyncMaster 305T but not sure if they were released.  Several sites have them for sale but not In Stock.  The specs show a higher resolution so I am curious about their perfomance etc.

Thanks,

Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=124990\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

FWIW: A 19" workspace is about the limit (for me at least) to work comfortably without constant head movement. Having worked with a 24" Wacom tablet monitor and a second 17" for about a year, and now using two 19" SyncMasters, I can tell you that my neck stopped bothering me...using a very large monitor is like watching a tennis game.

I'm satisfied with the performance of my Samsung SyncMaster 931Cs...Besides, you can buy a couple 931Cs and still be about a $1k ahead of buying one 305.

DC
Pages: [1]   Go Up