Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACR 4.1  (Read 3056 times)

wmchauncey

ACR 4.1
« on: June 19, 2007, 11:17:27 am »

Ok, you've got snowcapped mountains, stormy cloudy sky, pine trees and grassy meadows.
Now I like to put my clarity in the 90's but I'm not sure about the detail settings.  Where do you guys put them (amount, radius, detail, masking, luminance and color)?  I just don't see results from these sliders.
The things you do for yourself die with

francois

ACR 4.1
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:54:59 am »

Ok, you've got snowcapped mountains, stormy cloudy sky, pine trees and grassy meadows.
Now I like to put my clarity in the 90's but I'm not sure about the detail settings.  Where do you guys put them (amount, radius, detail, masking, luminance and color)?  I just don't see results from these sliders.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Did you read Jeff Schewe article on PhotshopNews ([a href=\"http://photoshopnews.com/2007/05/31/about-camera-raw-41/]here[/url])? If not, it might help you. It won't give you std settings but it could help you understand how these different controls  interact.
And don't forget to trust your eyes!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:57:06 am by francois »
Francois

wmchauncey

ACR 4.1
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:39 pm »

Did you read Jeff Schewe article on PhotshopNews (here)? If not, it might help you. It won't give you std settings but it could help you understand how these different controls  interact.
And don't forget to trust your eyes!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123770\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I am embarassed.  I cannot believed that I got to this point in my hobby and was unaware of this site.  It's going to take me a while to digest this let alone the rest of the site.  Can't thank you enough Francois
The things you do for yourself die with

francois

ACR 4.1
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 02:28:40 pm »

I am embarassed.  I cannot believed that I got to this point in my hobby and was unaware of this site.  It's going to take me a while to digest this let alone the rest of the site.  Can't thank you enough Francois
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123789\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You're welcome!

Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up