Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (old) Hasselblad 500  (Read 3399 times)

anybody

(old) Hasselblad 500
« on: June 15, 2007, 07:07:09 pm »

Hi all,

I know, that this board is mainly about digital Medium Format, but I read for some time at luminous landscape and it seems that the board is on a quite high level, regarding experience of the members.

I am a student (photographic fictions) and want to switch from analogue 35mm to Medium Format. A Hasselblad would be the tool of choice, together with a 50mm, 80mm and 150mm lens. I guess a Hasselblad 500 C/M would be fine, wouldn't it?

Which body can you recommend? Do you know any sources, where to get used Hasselblads from (maybe to a student-friendly price)?

Thank you very much and kind regards from Lake Constance (Germany)

Tom

zekai

(old) Hasselblad 500
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 04:44:17 am »

Hi all,

I know, that this board is mainly about digital Medium Format, but I read for some time at luminous landscape and it seems that the board is on a quite high level, regarding experience of the members.

I am a student (photographic fictions) and want to switch from analogue 35mm to Medium Format. A Hasselblad would be the tool of choice, together with a 50mm, 80mm and 150mm lens. I guess a Hasselblad 500 C/M would be fine, wouldn't it?

Which body can you recommend? Do you know any sources, where to get used Hasselblads from (maybe to a student-friendly price)?

Thank you very much and kind regards from Lake Constance (Germany)

Tom
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123042\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

the very least a 500cm. the older models b4 500cm like the 500c cannot change the prism easily. 500cm is ok. a 503cw or 503cxi can be attach with a motor winder cw.

mahleu

• 500px
(old) Hasselblad 500
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 05:23:13 am »

even old hassy's are quite student unfriendly in their pricing, have you considered other brands?

Andy M

• http://
(old) Hasselblad 500
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 06:32:18 am »

KEH.com and of course, eBay...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:32:51 am by Andy M »
Pages: [1]   Go Up