Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LLVJ-16 DVD  (Read 3421 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
LLVJ-16 DVD
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:35:09 pm »

An FYI for US-based L-L Video Journal DVD subscribers

LLVJ-16 DVDs are being bulk-shipped from Toronto to Dallas and sent via the US Postal Service from Texas. Subscribers will start to receive shipping emails Wednesday or Thursday June 13/14. The emails originate from Canada and pre-date the actual USPS shipment by about a week.

Chris S

bob mccarthy

• http://
LLVJ-16 DVD
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 03:31:37 pm »

An FYI for US-based L-L Video Journal DVD subscribers

LLVJ-16 DVDs are being bulk-shipped from Toronto to Dallas and sent via the US Postal Service from Texas. Subscribers will start to receive shipping emails Wednesday or Thursday June 13/14. The emails originate from Canada and pre-date the actual USPS shipment by about a week.

Chris S
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122418\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Wonder of wonders. Since LL disks only move eastward around the globe, now I'm really in trouble. I'm in Ft Worth.

Bob

Jay Kaplan

LLVJ-16 DVD
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 06:09:28 pm »

Just received my email confirmation. Now comes the fun part, which I would not miss for the world. When, in the past, the LLVJ was shipped from up North, it took between 2 - 3 weeks to arrive. Like the Heinz commercial, ANTICIPATION  

Now, maybe a little less time, not that it matters. It arrives when it arrives, and then a relaxing evening on the couch to veg out and watch the LLVJ.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up