Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FX1 and Lowepro Mini Trekker AW Backpack  (Read 2195 times)

SamInTexas

• http://www.k5kj.net/
FX1 and Lowepro Mini Trekker AW Backpack
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:20:10 pm »

Will the Lowepro Mini Trekker AW Backpack accommodate the Sony HDR-FX1 camcorder?  I need a cushioned backpack for hiking with this camcorder.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 10:24:04 pm by SamInTexas »
All the best,
 Sam

RonBoyd

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:46:42 pm »

Will the Lowepro Mini Trekker AW Backpack accommodate the Sony HDR-FX1 camcorder?  I need a cushioned backpack for hiking with this camcorder.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122299\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't know...I don't have one. The inside dimension of the bag, however, is 12" by 12" and 5" deep -- it is soft sided so the 5" depth could be stretched a couple of inches, I would think, and still protect the contents. A lot of the interior space is taken up by the retractable handle mechanism -- like all "wheeled" bags. It is, nevertheless, an extremly comfortable backpack with both a chest and a waist strap.

Ron

SamInTexas

• http://www.k5kj.net/
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 07:44:52 am »

I don't know...I don't have one. The inside dimension of the bag, however, is 12" by 12" and 5" deep -- it is soft sided so the 5" depth could be stretched a couple of inches, I would think, and still protect the contents. A lot of the interior space is taken up by the retractable handle mechanism -- like all "wheeled" bags. It is, nevertheless, an extremly comfortable backpack with both a chest and a waist strap.

Ron,

Thanks for the reply.  I went to the Lowepro website and found the Photo Trekker AW II backpack.  It's larger and has enough interior room for the FX1.  Thanks again!
All the best,
 Sam
Pages: [1]   Go Up