Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB (Can) 1DsMKI, CZ 100/2.8 Makro Planar  (Read 2956 times)

Conner999

WTB (Can) 1DsMKI, CZ 100/2.8 Makro Planar
« on: June 09, 2007, 08:42:15 pm »

Looking for both of the above, in pristine condition for little or no money..  

Would prefer Canadian seller to avoid 15% donation to Ottawa. Shipping by Xpress Post/Courier to  Halifax area, payment by PayPal.

Would also consider a 100/2 Plannar, 60mm/2.8 S or T* makro or-- a Voigtlander 124/2.5 apo macro in EF mount.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 08:09:14 pm by Conner999 »

Ron Steinberg

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 07:54:44 pm »

Looking for both of the above, in pristine condition for little or no money..  

Would prefer Canadian seller to avoid 15% donation to Ottawa. Shipping by Xpress Post/Courier to  Halifax area, payment by PayPal.

Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=121979\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've got a 1DsMkI that I'm considering selling, but not for little or no money! Always used in the studio, will include everything that came with it including box, manual, CDs, charger, strap, 1 original Canon battery and 3 Black Diamond batteries, etc., everything in excellent condition. Recently had sensor cleaned by Vistek in Toronto.

I'm looking to get $2500CDN FIRM plus shipping. I've done the research on Ebay and that's what they're worth. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Ron

Conner999

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:06:38 pm »

Hum, a seller doing research, hate when that happens...

Sent you a PM

Cheers

Rob

I've got a 1DsMkI that I'm considering selling, but not for little or no money! Always used in the studio, will include everything that came with it including box, manual, CDs, charger, strap, 1 original Canon battery and 3 Black Diamond batteries, etc., everything in excellent condition. Recently had sensor cleaned by Vistek in Toronto.

I'm looking to get $2500CDN FIRM plus shipping. I've done the research on Ebay and that's what they're worth. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Ron
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122125\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up