Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loved LLJ#16  (Read 3071 times)

rick.mn

Loved LLJ#16
« on: June 07, 2007, 09:47:04 pm »

Michael,

What a terrific video!  It almost felt like being there with Bill, Charlie, and crew.  Having been to many of the same places (even recognizing specific locations), it was a pleasure to see how a more trained eye photographs the "same site."  

Aside from the beauty of the locations and photos, I very much enjoyed the technical aspects of Brooks' folios.  We should all use his methods for presenting / documenting our prints.

Rick Allen
St Paul MN

sgwrx

Loved LLJ#16
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 12:08:11 am »

i found this issue to be very inpsiring!  bill atkinson's daugher's comment was really neat.  i've only seen 14, 15, and now 16 but for some reason 16 stands out to me as being focused more on the intangible artistic side.  the kind of thing that shows when someone really loves what they do and wants others to share in that.

good job michael!

tived

• http://
Loved LLJ#16
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 10:36:32 am »

i found this issue to be very inpsiring!  bill atkinson's daugher's comment was really neat.  i've only seen 14, 15, and now 16 but for some reason 16 stands out to me as being focused more on the intangible artistic side.  the kind of thing that shows when someone really loves what they do and wants others to share in that.

good job michael!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122322\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

sgwrx,

I think you will find that if you watch them all, that you will find that they are a progression, I can't remember how many years I have been here, I was here years before I became a member. But it is a great inspirational tool, these DVD's I think that they have matured alot since the early ones, with Michael and Steve which were a little stiff a times, to now where the interviews are much more fluid IMHO.

I truely value these DVD, best money spend, not only in photography. only problem is all the gear you see and want :-)

best regards

Henrik
Pages: [1]   Go Up