Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya Press System  (Read 12941 times)

gatorine

FS: Mamiya Press System
« on: May 30, 2007, 03:55:29 pm »

I have a fairly complete Mamiya Universal Press camera system for sale. Most of it was purchased from Tony Sansone in 2000 & 2001. The exceptions will be noted below. The system is compromised of the Mamiya Universal body, 50 mm f6.3, 100 f2.8, and 250 mm f5 lenses, a complete set of extension tubes, right angle view finder, model P focusing hood, 2 6x9 type roll film backs, a 6x7 type II roll film back, and a Polaroid back. I'm selling this system because it is way too complete to get so little use, I only shoot a few rolls a year. Recently it had become hard to get roll film printed locally too. Descriptions of the items and links to their respective Ebay auctions are listed below.

I purchased the body from Tony Sansone in September 2000. Tony replaced the rear body seal and confirmed the rangefinder was set properly. There are two areas of wear on the body. On the side where the cable release is stored there is a scratch from the cable release. The very top of the camera has some scuffs and scratches. Please see the photos. I have a front cap and an M adapter, which was new in the box when I purchased it and is still in excellent condition.

I combined the body and the M adapter in one auction. Link to ebay auction 110134690486

The Polaroid Model 73 film holder and the 6x7 Model II roll film holder where both new in the box when I purchased them in September 2000. Tony replaced the external light seals on the 6x7 roll film holder. I also purchased a like new 6x9 Model II roll film holder from Tony in September 2000. Again, the external seal was replaced at that time. The other 6x9 type II roll film holder was purchased used from Midwest Photo Exchange in April 2001. MPEX replaced the external light seal on that film holder for me at that time.
Film holder auction links are as follows:

6x9 film holder #1

6x9 filmholder #2

6x7 back

Model 73 holder

On to the lenses. The 50 and 250 were all purchased from Tony Sansone in 2000-2001. I have caps and hoods for both lenses as well as the accessory viewfinder for the 50 mm lens. Both the 50 and 250 mm lenses were, and still are, like new. The 100 mm lens is the only one I did not purchase from Tony Sansone. I purchased this lens on Ebay in August 2004 from Sarber's Cameras. It is in excellent condition and includes both caps, but no lens hood.

There is one "defect" I need to point out on the finder for the 50 mm lens. It has a rattle. I can't figure out the cause and the finder works fine, but it does rattle  .

50 mm f6.3 w/view finder

100 mm f2.8 w/ both caps

250 f5

Finally, the various and sundry accessories.
I have a complete extension ring set, like new in the box. The focusing screen model P and the right angle finder are also like new in the box. That is indeed how these items were purchased from Tony in 2000 and 2001.

LNIB Extension Ring set

LNIB Model P Focusing Hood

LNIB Right Angle finder

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:38:55 am by gatorine »

gatorine

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 06:40:05 am »

Moved everything over to Ebay.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:41:48 am by gatorine »

gatorine

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 11:58:04 am »

I've received several requests to combine shipments if a bidder wins multiple items. I wll of course do that and pass along the savings on shipping.

Milos Gazdic

Re: FS: Mamiya Press System
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:03 am »

Dear sir,
did you sell whole set?
Is anything left of the lenses?
Regards,
Milos
Pages: [1]   Go Up