Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moon Hoax Photography  (Read 5822 times)

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
Moon Hoax Photography
« on: May 27, 2007, 10:03:51 pm »

This photographic study was produced by two guys who bill themself as professional photographers who believe the Apollo photographs were faked.

Would anyone care to offer a professional opinion of this study?

Thanks

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:10:18 pm by infocusinc »
Craig Lamson Photo

Graeme Nattress

• http://www.nattress.com
Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:14:42 pm »

The mountains are a very long way away, but to our earthly eyes, appear close. They're not, they're so far away, and there are so few good landmarks, that you can walk a long way from one shot to the next and the background mountains change little, but the foreground changes a lot.

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 03:36:26 pm »

Thanks, I wanted some comedy gold this Monday!

jacunivac

Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34:52 pm »

I went to the site you linked us to. After a great deal of thinking and staying up two nights I think I can answer the big question no one seems to be able to answer, "who moved the mountain?", in such a way as will be embraced, I think, by the creator of that site.

Elvis moved that mountain!

Jac

DarkPenguin

Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:01:32 pm »

I thought they moved it to bury Hoffa under it.

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 09:05:25 pm »

I thought they moved it to bury Hoffa under it.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120030\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks to the 145 or so folks who took the time to open this thread.  

What is so worrysome is that lots of uninformed people look at stuff like this and find it compelling.  The sorry fact is lots of young people look to people like David Percy (the owner of the Aulis site) as an expert in the art of photography.  They take this misguided belief and form a worldview around it.  

My hope here was to get a few unbiased professional viewpoints to use to counter these claims.  My voice is useless, since I've been branded biased and "blind"

Thanks again for looking.
Craig Lamson Photo

pcrov

Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:53:26 pm »

I've been branded biased and "blind"
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120049\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As will anyone else who refutes his claims. That's part of how propaganda works.

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 08:28:46 am »

My hope here was to get a few unbiased professional viewpoints to use to counter these claims.  My voice is useless, since I've been branded biased and "blind"
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120049\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Google for moon landing hoax debunking or similar, and you'll get all the answers you're looking for without wasting more time on this utterly ridiculous - but unfortunately popular - subject.

Rob C

Moon Hoax Photography
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 10:12:55 am »

Google for moon landing hoax debunking or similar, and you'll get all the answers you're looking for without wasting more time on this utterly ridiculous - but unfortunately popular - subject.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120200\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It all happened a long, long time ago when one was quite willing to be awed by almost anything, particularly things that were supposed to have been ´made in America´and I think this event(?) falls easily into that category. Stills are simple to find and to look at, but what worries me more is the little bit of filming which was done when the moon vehicle took the brave lads back to the mama ship in which to return home. As my memory, possibly faulty, tells me, somebody must have been left behind to follow focus the journey upwards from the floor of the canyon - sorry, moon crater,  into the conveniently void background. I always felt it was such a shame, even if such a selfless contribution to science, that one good man should face being marooned there until the oxygen ran out.

Yeah, right, and jets still fall out of the sky, the trains don´t run on time and the traffic and street ligjhts still fail when it rains.

It´s sunny outside today; summer is at last on its way and the light getting to be too harsh for nice photography; great - more time to talk about it than to have to do it!

Ciao - Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up