Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Colours when Importing Pictures  (Read 3283 times)

andru_beaner

Bad Colours when Importing Pictures
« on: May 25, 2007, 02:25:31 pm »

My lightroom doesnt like to load my pictures in colour.  I installed it for the first time back in February, and my pictures were a Black and Blue scale.  Then I reformatted my computer not too long ago, and thought i would give it another try...and now the pictures are a Black and Green scale.  If anyone knows why it is doing this, and knows how to fix it, that would be awesome.  Thank You

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 03:55:24 pm »

You display profile is corrupt...toss it and start from fresh.

The View

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 03:08:18 am »

Calibrate your monitor using a professional quality calibration tool.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

andru_beaner

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 12:31:27 am »

Thank you, It didnt like the profile my calibration tool made...so regular SRGB mode will have to do....Thanks for the help
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:38:13 am by andru_beaner »

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 12:34:23 am »

I have a calibrated monitor, and have the profile and everything.  I changed Profiles as well, and nothing has changed
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120073\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well, you may THINK you have, but if your images are still hosed in Lightroom then you haven't...simple as that.

If you want further help, you're gonna have to provide complete and exact detail of your system, OS, & version, how you've created the display profiles, with what hardware/software and exactly how you've set them in the system. This is troubleshooting 101...

z0ned

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 08:03:23 pm »

My lightroom doesnt like to load my pictures in colour.  I installed it for the first time back in February, and my pictures were a Black and Blue scale.  Then I reformatted my computer not too long ago, and thought i would give it another try...and now the pictures are a Black and Green scale.  If anyone knows why it is doing this, and knows how to fix it, that would be awesome.  Thank You
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=119604\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi

I once saw a similar problem in Photoshop and it got resolved when i downloaded the latest version of camera raw.  Try making sure you have the latest and greatest.

Matt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up