1st I thought I am at fault since I am new to it & dont know how to export/convert. Soon I found that I am doing it right & lightroom is failing to export images both jpeg & crw/cr2
after downloading tutorials & spending hours learning its basic I edited 3 shoots of mine which were not urgent & sent the proofs to the client. Now when one of the client revert back with final requirements I find that the application fails me at the crucial moment.
I dont understand how come after months of beta testing we still have a software which is far less efficient than Rawshooter, I wonder did we need enhanced version of rawshooter or a new application in name of lightroom (one size fit all)
searching the web I found this link at adobe forums
with no solution in sight
I restarted the comp 3 times its still having the same problem, tried exporting to a different drive, same problem, what are my options to get this working else I have to redo all my 3 shoots.