Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need help getting printer profiles to list in cs3  (Read 1466 times)

stevenh

need help getting printer profiles to list in cs3
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:33:42 pm »

i believe i have solved the problem below.... for some reason the cs3 drop menu for printer profile does NOT scroll down to show all the choices.  if i select a profile farther down the list then re-open the drop down menu, i can see farther down the list. it's as if the list doesn't scroll down when you drage the mouse/stylus pointer down past the bottom as one would usually expect. this happens on my xp machine.

i have moved from photoshop cs2 to cs3. when i go into print in cs3 i change the color managment to photoshop control in both photoshop and in the z3100 properties.

i cannot get any of the hp paper profiles to show up in the printer space drop down in the photoshop print screen. it has the usual defaults, adobe rgb, coated, etc. and the usual printing spaces but no hp or any other profiles.

i synched the profiles between the printer and the computer.

they show up in bridge and are in the data/color dir as well.

i added the profiles to the attached profiles in the printer/fax window of windows xp, i even went into root/sys32/win/color..... (or whatever the default windows directory is) and they were all there. i even reselected them in that directory and "re"installed them.

this wasn't any problem in cs2. i have followed the help trail in cs3 with no success.

i figure it's got to be something staring me in the face and simple.... but...

any ideas/suggestions?

thanks in advance.

smh
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:28:54 pm by stevenh »
Pages: [1]   Go Up