Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEC Spectraview Hood experiences  (Read 1821 times)

midnightgreen

NEC Spectraview Hood experiences
« on: May 12, 2007, 09:03:39 pm »

Hi, recently I purchased a Specraview 2090, and the hood that came with it came off due to the magnetic strips that held it were just glued there, I even received a replacement unit that had the exact same issue.

However I didnt open this thread to complain, if you want to read my story you can check it out here. I opened this topic because i want my unit to be replaced with another model, so i would like to hear the opinions of other Spectraview owners from the EU, who had the luck of receiving the hood, and used them, and would like to know if they experienced any problems with them (ie did they come off?)

Also, if you have a few minutes, if you take a closer look where you join the hoods onto the panel itself, how are the joins solved, do they seem like they are just glued onto the surface of the panel, or do they seem to be like part of the manufacturing process?

mine looked like this(until they came off)

- as you can see its clear that the strips were never part of the original model, they just stick them on afterwards.

I would be particularly interested hearing from any Spectraview 2690 and 2190 owners:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up