Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: loading z3100 new icc profiles into photoshopCS3  (Read 1948 times)

stevenh

loading z3100 new icc profiles into photoshopCS3
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:23:08 pm »

i have moved from photoshop cs2 to cs3. when i go into print in cs3 i change the color managment to photoshop control in both photoshop and in the z3100 properties.

i cannot get any of the hp paper profiles to show up in the printer space drop down in the photoshop print screen. it has the usual defaults, adobe rgb, etc. and the usual printing spaces but no hp or any other.

i synched the profiles between the printer and the computer.

i added them to the attached profiles in the printer/fax window of windows xp, i even went into root/sys32/win/color..... (or whatever the default windows directory is) and they were all there. i even reselected them in that directory and "re"installed them.

this wasn't any problem in cs2. i have followed the help trail in cs3 with no success.

i can usually find the answer but i am stumped. i figure it's got to be something staring me in the face and simple.... but...

any ideas/suggestions?

thanks in advance.

smh

Charles Gast

loading z3100 new icc profiles into photoshopCS3
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 09:09:17 am »

I'm not at my photoshop computer now but look under application data /adobe/ and Im not sure the rest of the string but I believe there is a folder called preferred. Try putting the profiles in there. I think it is a color folder too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up