Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 sellers / resellers  (Read 3742 times)

hencha

Z3100 sellers / resellers
« on: May 08, 2007, 08:53:10 am »

hello...  I am very close to buying a Z3100  24" printer and am looking for feedback on the
level of service / support / backup and professional dependability of internet sellers / resellers...

Two that come to mind are  itsupplies.com  &  mbsdirect.com  

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has dealt with them (or any others, for that matter...).  Were / are you satisfied ?    

Can I buy from them with "confidence" ?  

Appreciate any info !       Thank you...    HC
hencha

chris anderson

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:39 am »

good luck with support form itsupplies. I bought a canon printer from them and go NO help with the problems I had.  Try the Imaging Spectrum in Dallas Texas.  They will match the prices of the others but actually have stuff on the floor in a REAL store. Call and ask for Brian and tell him Chris from Waco told you to call him. He will get you fixed up,
               C

rdonson

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 03:19:51 pm »

hello...  I am very close to buying a Z3100  24" printer and am looking for feedback on the
level of service / support / backup and professional dependability of internet sellers / resellers...

Two that come to mind are  itsupplies.com  &  mbsdirect.com   

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has dealt with them (or any others, for that matter...).  Were / are you satisfied ?   

Can I buy from them with "confidence" ? 

Appreciate any info !       Thank you...    HC
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I bought my Z3100 24" from [a href=\"http://www.dtgweb.com/]DTG[/url].  The price was good and so was the service.  I haven't had to call them for support but others have and they've been very happy with DTG's responsiveness.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 03:20:10 pm by rdonson »
Regards,
Ron

hencha

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 01:34:30 pm »

hello... Would like to say many thanks for your replies.

Being in Florida, DTG told me they would have to charge me sales tax, not good on a $4000
printer.

I'll call the other dealer in Texas and am also considering MBSdirect.

I hoped I would get more replies than I did, but I guess I'll have to do this anyway...

HC
hencha

Charlesu

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 03:17:01 pm »

My buddies and I ordered 3 Z3100s from DTGWEB and the owner there has said he would cover me if HP cannot get my problems resolved.  I like that!!!

neil snape

• http://www.neilsnape.com
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 12:13:51 pm »

Yes definately MBS, Parrot Graphics are very good. Highly recommended.

Darrill

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 11:21:24 pm »

I bought from IT Supplies. Their support does not seem great but I also contacted HP with the installation problems I had. HP was very helpful and still calls weekly to check all OK.

IT Supplies were willing though to negotiate on price both for ink and the printer.  And my Monday afternoon order was delivered by Friday morning at no charge (even for the lift-gate on the truck).

Mussi_Spectraflow

• http://www.spectraflow.com
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 01:28:10 pm »

Well...
   I'd like to give a vote to us if thats okay. We give free phone support to all of our ink and media customers. We also give an hour of on-site consulting for printer purchases 24" and larger for our local clients, or a hour of webex support for those out of the area. Our primary capacity is in consulting so in the support department there are few other resellers who can compete. Check out our client list.

www.spectraflow.com

Thanks,
Julian Mussi
Julian Mussi
 Spectraflow, Color Workflow

rdonson

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 03:01:33 pm »

Well...
   I'd like to give a vote to us if thats okay. We give free phone support to all of our ink and media customers. We also give an hour of on-site consulting for printer purchases 24" and larger for our local clients, or a hour of webex support for those out of the area. Our primary capacity is in consulting so in the support department there are few other resellers who can compete. Check out our client list.

www.spectraflow.com

Thanks,
Julian Mussi
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=117493\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks, Julian.  What usually throws me is that your website doesn't give any indication that your company sells anything.  Unless I've missed something I don't see any product lists, price lists or anyway to buy anything.
Regards,
Ron

Mussi_Spectraflow

• http://www.spectraflow.com
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 05:06:21 pm »

I understand and appreciate your feedback. I understand that in the absence of any personal relationship, a website is the feature that most people judge an institution by. We are in the process of revamping our site to make it more suitable for e-commerce. Right now we usually speak with each new customer to get a feeling for the type of work they do and so that we can give them a little more personalized attention.

Thanks,
Julian Mussi
www.spectraflow.com
Julian Mussi
 Spectraflow, Color Workflow

davisf8

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 07:53:41 am »

I understand and appreciate your feedback. I understand that in the absence of any personal relationship, a website is the feature that most people judge an institution by. We are in the process of revamping our site to make it more suitable for e-commerce. Right now we usually speak with each new customer to get a feeling for the type of work they do and so that we can give them a little more personalized attention.

Thanks,
Julian Mussi
www.spectraflow.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=117537\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up