Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LIghtroom, do you need it?  (Read 11554 times)

kevs

LIghtroom, do you need it?
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 05:50:26 pm »

thanks View, did not answer my 2 questions though.
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s

TerryM

• http://
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 06:30:09 pm »

Downloading is done better by Breeze Downloader Pro (no question about this - the Lightroom downloader is inflexible and poorly featured).
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116430\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Now that Lightroom 1.2 is out, I would like to see what you think about the download feature vs. Downloader Pro. Is there a reason for me to get this software, or is LR download just as good?

Tim Gray

• http://www.timgrayphotography.com
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 06:51:35 pm »

I might have missed something in 1.2, but I still use Breeze DLP - it can extract the sequence number into the file name, I don't need the alpha lead characters (in a 1d3 default file name).  I've grown accustomed to the format yymmdd_xxxx_text where xxxx is the 4 digit sequence number.  If LR could give me that format, then I'd consider usability - for which I don't have a feel now.

aduke

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 08:14:30 pm »

I might have missed something in 1.2, but I still use Breeze DLP - it can extract the sequence number into the file name, I don't need the alpha lead characters (in a 1d3 default file name).  I've grown accustomed to the format yymmdd_xxxx_text where xxxx is the 4 digit sequence number.  If LR could give me that format, then I'd consider usability - for which I don't have a feel now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149080\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Lightroom seems to be able to produce your favorite format.

Alan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up