Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: apple lcd 23" monitor  (Read 2038 times)

predstone

apple lcd 23" monitor
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:17:34 pm »

In my search for monitors I have heard wonderful things about NEC and perhaps Eizo. A bit less expensive is the Apple 23. Is that OK??????.
Thanks Paul

Roy

• http://
apple lcd 23" monitor
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:26:52 pm »

In my search for monitors I have heard wonderful things about NEC and perhaps Eizo. A bit less expensive is the Apple 23. Is that OK??????.
Thanks Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116024\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No easy answer here. OK is a relative term, and to some degree you get what you pay for, but not always, and unless you have some experience, you may not be able to tell the difference.

The Apple 23" display is well above the general class of monitors and you can do good work with it. But there are those who wouldn't be caught dead in a room with and Apple display. If you are in the upper 1%, nothing less than the best will do and an Apple may disappoint. However, I suspect that if you have to ask this question, you will be very happy with the Apple display. In a few years you may want an Eizo, but unless money isn't an issue and you're convinced you can see the difference, work your way up. Spend the extra money on a good monitor calibrator and a good printer.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:29:19 pm by Roy »
Roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up