Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 - adding blank paper to end of prints  (Read 2256 times)

Portfolio

Z3100 - adding blank paper to end of prints
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:37:01 am »

After arranging prints in "Q Image" so that there is no paper being wasted, our z3100 has a habit of adding on about 12" of blank paper.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:41:53 am »

After arranging prints in "Q Image" so that there is no paper being wasted, our z3100 has a habit of adding on about 12" of blank paper.

Any ideas?

Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115494\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Usually a Qimage problem, I had the same with an Epson 10000. Check all the size settings + borders in Qimage, you will see an extra print number just below the print preview when it is wrong. For example 2 where you only wanted 1.

Ernst Dinkla

www.pigment-print.com

Portfolio

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 12:51:45 pm »

thanks, I'm even sure it is Qimage since the print preview comes up cropped OK, then prints wrong - that seems to me as if its after Qimage has finished. Is that right?
Victor

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 03:33:13 am »

thanks, I'm even sure it is Qimage since the print preview comes up cropped OK, then prints wrong - that seems to me as if its after Qimage has finished. Is that right?
Victor
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115545\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I can not recall what exactly made it go wrong in my case. I even wrote a message on the Qimage list but I got it solved soon after that. Forgotten how. If it adds the same size or almost the same size your printing page has in Qimage you should check sizes, in and outside borders, template which may cause it to run an extra page without content.

Ernst Dinkla

www.pigment-print.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up