Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metadata browser  (Read 2019 times)

Ron Morse

Metadata browser
« on: May 02, 2007, 02:27:21 pm »

Lightroom or my computer ( PC ) had some sort of a glitch. A couple of weeks ago I opened lightroom and it couldn't find any of my RAWS that are stored on the same computer. I could find them but lightroom couldn't.

I went back and deleted them and reinstalled a lot of them. Then I noticed that non of the metadata shows in the left panel while it will show in develop on the right panel.

I really liked being able to see which lense photos were taken with.

Any ideas on getting the metadata back in the left panel?

Ron

seanmcfoto

Metadata browser
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 09:18:53 pm »

Any ideas on getting the metadata back in the left panel?

Ron
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115376\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Click on All Photographs and then go for a walk, talk to the wife again, watch TV.. you know that kind of thing.

The Metadata Browser detects when Lightroom is idle and will accumulate data once this happens. Leaving it sitting on All Photographs (in Library on the left panel) will make it get info from everything.
Sean McCormack
[url=http://lightroom.sea

Ron Morse

Metadata browser
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:51 am »

Click on All Photographs and then go for a walk, talk to the wife again, watch TV.. you know that kind of thing.

The Metadata Browser detects when Lightroom is idle and will accumulate data once this happens. Leaving it sitting on All Photographs (in Library on the left panel) will make it get info from everything.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115613\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've been away for a few days.
I tried as you said but no change. Everything in the metadata panel says 400 behind it but will not show any info.

Thanks for the try. Its appreciated.

Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up