Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From Portugal with pictures  (Read 4955 times)

viagante

From Portugal with pictures
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:03:30 pm »

Hi everybody.  
Finlay posting some pictures here. These were taken in a small protected place in Portugal, a very nice place, full of water and woods. The day was a bit cloudy, with a good smooth light and some sun now and then. It was a fantastic afternoon taking pictures and enjoying the nature.  

[attachment=2410:attachment]
[attachment=2411:attachment]
[attachment=2412:attachment]
[attachment=2413:attachment]

You can see me also at: My Flirk and Viagante Natura

LoisWakeman

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 08:33:34 am »

The first one works best for me: there is a layering and juxtaposition of three different views of branches that leads the eye around the frame. The second and the third don't really say much to me. The fourth has potential with the contrast in textures. I would have been inclined to do some "gardening" and remove the catkin (?) and other bits that disturb the simplicity of moss and reeds.

viagante

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 04:24:16 pm »

The first one works best for me: there is a layering and juxtaposition of three different views of branches that leads the eye around the frame. The second and the third don't really say much to me. The fourth has potential with the contrast in textures. I would have been inclined to do some "gardening" and remove the catkin (?) and other bits that disturb the simplicity of moss and reeds.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116759\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the comments, they wore really educational, but I have to say that I love the second one.

kombizz

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 02:26:37 pm »

Love the third image

viagante

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 06:10:28 am »

Here are some other new pictures:

[attachment=2522:attachment]
[attachment=2523:attachment]
[attachment=2524:attachment]

All taken with K10D and 18-55.