Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raw Shooter  (Read 1973 times)

mhhack

Raw Shooter
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:41:06 am »

Hi All....

I'm new to the topic of HDR. I've got a copy of Raw Shooter 2006, and have been told that I can produce multiple images from a raw photo, such that one can favor the highlights and another the shadows. I've tried to do this using the exposure slider, but have been told that the correct way is to use the shadow/highlight sliders. My plan is to merger the photos in CS2.

I've read some tutorials but would appreciate some hands-on information on exactly what procedure to use in Raw Shooter.

Thanks

bobrobert x

Raw Shooter
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 04:30:54 am »

Hi All....

I'm new to the topic of HDR. I've got a copy of Raw Shooter 2006, and have been told that I can produce multiple images from a raw photo, such that one can favor the highlights and another the shadows. I've tried to do this using the exposure slider, but have been told that the correct way is to use the shadow/highlight sliders. My plan is to merger the photos in CS2.

I've read some tutorials but would appreciate some hands-on information on exactly what procedure to use in Raw Shooter.

Thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113991\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Dan Margulis has an in depth look in Professional Photoshop fifth edition in respect to CS2
I don't know if the two work the same Adobe acquired Raw shooter They may have copied the coding - or whatever technical jargon that is appropriate - to create the tool According to Dan it isn't easy to use in common with most of the tools that were added in CS2 Worth a look though
Pages: [1]   Go Up