Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keywords  (Read 2068 times)

syg

Keywords
« on: April 22, 2007, 11:50:36 am »

I have started to use Lightrooms and I like it.  However, I don't seem to be able to pass a certain hurdle.  I have imported some pictures with the option of leaving the pictures at the same location.  I tage keywords to these pictures.  However, when I click on the keyword I want (on the left panel) to see the pictures, I see none.  The number of pictures associated with this keyword is correct so it seems like the pictures are known, but I just can't see them in any of the view options.

I also cannot see them if I click on the "All Photographs" under Library.  The only places when I can see the pictures are in (1) Quick Collection, (2) Previous Import, (3) Folders, and (4) Collections - but no Keywords, nor All Photograhs.

I have tried various permutations of importing the images, and I have looked at most settings I think, but I just can't find a way to resolve this.  

I'll be most grateful for any help on this.

OleDK

• http://www.scpconsulting.dk
Keywords
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 04:11:33 pm »

Are you by any chance having a filter active, or having a find active in the left panel?

syg

Keywords
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:24:11 pm »

Are you by any chance having a filter active, or having a find active in the left panel?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=114070\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

syg

Keywords
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:25:46 pm »

Yes!  That's it.  Many thanks for your quick suggestion.
Now that this is fixed, I can move forward with Ligthroom!
Pages: [1]   Go Up