Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson 3800  (Read 2509 times)

Timm_BullBay

Epson 3800
« on: April 22, 2007, 10:53:41 am »

Has anyone with a 3800 been able to print a Panoramic photo on 210 x 594mm paper?. The reason I ask is because my old 1290 did . And now that I have upgraded to the 3800 and have tons of Epson panoramic photo paper to use up I find that there is no mention of this size in the Page Setup Box. Besides printing out a copy on a full A2 sheet then having to cut it in half seems a bit daft to me. Is this just a 'me' problem or are all you 3800 users in the same boat and is there anyway around it ?.

Jim Cole

• Jim Cole Photography
Epson 3800
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 11:15:32 am »

Timm,

I don't have the 3800, but the driver of my Epson 2200 has a "User Defined" paper size to allow you to create whatever size you need. I would assume that the 3800 driver allows you to do the same.

Jim

Has anyone with a 3800 been able to print a Panoramic photo on 210 x 594mm paper?. The reason I ask is because my old 1290 did . And now that I have upgraded to the 3800 and have tons of Epson panoramic photo paper to use up I find that there is no mention of this size in the Page Setup Box. Besides printing out a copy on a full A2 sheet then having to cut it in half seems a bit daft to me. Is this just a 'me' problem or are all you 3800 users in the same boat and is there anyway around it ?.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113636\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Jim Cole
Flagstaff, AZ www.jimcolephoto.

Timm_BullBay

Epson 3800
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:26:50 am »

Yes , have tried that but must be doing something wrong as even though I choose the User Defined box I cannot find anywhere to put in the dimensions.

Jim Cole

• Jim Cole Photography
Epson 3800
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:36:56 am »

Timm,

Interesting. When I select User Defined, a popup window appears that contains a list of previously defined paper sizes on the left and on the right a space for a new name and then below, places to define Paper Width and Paper Height and Units of Measure.

I'm not sure what is going on with the 3800 driver. I'll let someone who owns that printer lend you a hand.

Jim

Yes , have tried that but must be doing something wrong as even though I choose the User Defined box I cannot find anywhere to put in the dimensions.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113640\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Jim Cole
Flagstaff, AZ www.jimcolephoto.

Timm_BullBay

Epson 3800
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:49:42 am »

Ha , Got it (eventually) . Its so simple when you knows how isn't it . Thanks for your help think I'll be okay from now on in . Cheers , Timm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up