Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Rag Pearl Imageprint profile  (Read 2437 times)

stevenf

Photo Rag Pearl Imageprint profile
« on: April 20, 2007, 04:44:47 pm »

Does anyone know if Imageprint has or will have a Phatte Black profile for hahnemuhle photo rag pearl 320?

Thanks Steven

www.friedmanphoto.com

jschone

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:20:23 pm »

Hi steven,

I already cut the sheets to size (roll paper --> made then 9" x 12" sheets)) to get it posted and sent to ColorByte. Profiles for Phatte. Very busy at the moment so didn't have time to go to the post office yet. Probably next tuesday.

I am in Italy, so it might take a little longer (which is not your regular post office, "some" waiting time to be expected especially here in Rome).
If in thew meantime you already prepared your sheets, let me know (since you are in US) I will put mine on hold.

right now, I am using FAP for color, on the FAP paper, and use the FAP gray profile for Photo Rag Pearl, BW prints. That is ok though, I just use a curve for fine tuning/soft proofing.

Jochem

Does anyone know if Imageprint has or will have a Phatte Black profile for hahnemuhle photo rag pearl 320?

Thanks Steven

www.friedmanphoto.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113463\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 05:25:30 pm by jschone »

jschone

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:20:57 pm »

Hi steven,

I already cut the sheets to size (roll paper) to get it posted and sent to ColorByte. Profiles for Phatte. Very busy at the moment so didn't have time to go to the post office yet. Probably next tuesday.

I am in Italy, so it might take a little longer (which is not your regular post office, "some" waiting time to be expected especially here in Rome).
If in the meantime you already prepared your sheets, let me know (since you are in US) I will put mine on hold.

right now, I am using FAP for color and use the FAP gray profile for Photo Rag Pearl, BW prints. That is ok though, I just use a curve for fine tuning/soft proofing.

Jochem
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113464\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up