Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A quick Q on Z3100  (Read 2187 times)

Jae_Moon

• http://
A quick Q on Z3100
« on: April 19, 2007, 05:47:46 pm »

I received my Z3100, 24" on Monday. The installation (on Mac OS) went smooth (??, I had a faulty R/PK print head, HP overnighted and even called me next day to see how I was doing), and it was up and running by late Tuesday. It had the latest firmware already installed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the comparison between EP4000/ImagePrint v6.0 and Z3100.

Since I was using ImagePrint, I have to learn how to use PSCS3 Print command, and so far I could not figure out how to print glossy paper without borders. Any help will be appreciated.

Jae Moon

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
A quick Q on Z3100
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 08:26:39 pm »

I received my Z3100, 24" on Monday. The installation (on Mac OS) went smooth (??, I had a faulty R/PK print head, HP overnighted and even called me next day to see how I was doing), and it was up and running by late Tuesday. It had the latest firmware already installed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the comparison between EP4000/ImagePrint v6.0 and Z3100.

Since I was using ImagePrint, I have to learn how to use PSCS3 Print command, and so far I could not figure out how to print glossy paper without borders. Any help will be appreciated.

Jae Moon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=113323\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Assuming the Mac driver is the same as Win, in the "Paper" window (tab at the top) select the layout button.  This gives you the option.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up