Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hassleblad CF back  (Read 5093 times)

JTFOTO

• http://
Hassleblad CF back
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:30:20 pm »

Is anyone using Hassleblad CF backs?

What of the ISO Rating on the 22 or 39?

Will higher ISO performance be firmware upgradeable?

What of the use with the adapter plates and the shim system?  

How difficult is it to set focus if you go between say a Contax and Hassleblad V?

Can the adapter plate be switched in the field and still focus with out having to shim it?

I am a Contax 645 user and 503cw user and use Blad CF lenses, Blad FE lenses, Pentax 67 lenses and Contax lenses.  I would still like to use the 503CW as well as my Contax.  I am about to dump my old Valeo 17 and would like to hear any experience with Hassleblad CF backs and the adapter plate system.

Thanks in advance

JT

ixpressraf

Hassleblad CF back
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:58:06 pm »

Is anyone using Hassleblad CF backs?

How difficult is it to set focus if you go between say a Contax and Hassleblad V?

Can the adapter plate be switched in the field and still focus with out having to shim it?

I am a Contax 645 user and 503cw user and use Blad CF lenses, Blad FE lenses, Pentax 67 lenses and Contax lenses.  I would still like to use the 503CW as well as my Contax.  I am about to dump my old Valeo 17 and would like to hear any experience with Hassleblad CF backs and the adapter plate system.

Thanks in advance

JT
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112710\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi,
i am using a 39CF on a H2/mamiya RZ/fuji 680/hassie V and a contax and i can freely switch
between adapters and camera's, without shim's. High iso is fantastic, colours excellent and the abillity to switch between camera's is unique.
Changing adapters is very easy and can be done everywhere where you don't get to much dust.

Nick_T

Hassleblad CF back
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 04:03:37 pm »

50-400 on the 22 and 39 Should go to 800 soon via firmware.
See above
You might not need any shims it will depend on the condition of the bodies/mirror alignment  
If you DO need the shims you could leave them permanently attached to their respective adaptor plates

Nick-T
[url=http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.c

JTFOTO

Hassleblad CF back
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:16:43 pm »

Hey Ixpress,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Didn't I read you were going to an H3D on a seperate board and selling all your contax and H2 stuff?

Is there a reason why you are getting out of your CF and going to the all in one unit?

Do you shoot portrait, Still life, Product or Architecture?

Thanks again in advance for your words of personal experience with the system.

JT

Hi,
i am using a 39CF on a H2/mamiya RZ/fuji 680/hassie V and a contax and i can freely switch
between adapters and camera's, without shim's. High iso is fantastic, colours excellent and the abillity to switch between camera's is unique.
Changing adapters is very easy and can be done everywhere where you don't get to much dust.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112712\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

JTFOTO

Hassleblad CF back
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:08:07 pm »

Also,  What of Long Exposures with the Blad gear?

Since it is the same chip as the Phase One doe sthat mean it can handle the long exposures or is that the software/firmware within Phase One?

JT

ixpressraf

Hassleblad CF back
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 04:26:04 pm »

Also,  What of Long Exposures with the Blad gear?

Since it is the same chip as the Phase One doe sthat mean it can handle the long exposures or is that the software/firmware within Phase One?

JT
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112738\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi, i am indeed in a upgrade path to the H3d but i will ( for the time being)  keep my multishot back, and this for two reasons: When taking pictures of rouhg textures such as sandingpaper like painted surfaces or fine mazed textures, nothing beates multishot. Also 16 Mp is more then enough for a great deal of what i am doing. Plus the 384 has got the image tank, something you do not want to mis anymore once you have used it.
I am very happy with colours out of my hasselblad back's and support here in belgium is great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up