Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .lrtemplate missing in Photoshop Lightroom 1.0  (Read 5806 times)

sammetsurprise

.lrtemplate missing in Photoshop Lightroom 1.0
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:54:11 am »

Dear all,

I have a problem with finding the templates in Lightroom. I did use them theother day, but now all my installed and user-created presets and templates in Photoshop Lightroom are missing!!! I have re-installed Lightrooom several times and also downloaded the trial version from the Adobe home page, but still the only template that is there is the Text template. All the Slide show templates, Web Templates, Print Templates have disappeared. Please see the attached snapshot of the folders on the system.

What has happened and what can I do to recover these files/templates.

I desperately need those for my work!!

Thanks all for your help,

Sammet
[attachment=2287:attachment]

francois

.lrtemplate missing in Photoshop Lightroom 1.0
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:41:50 am »

Dear all,

I have a problem with finding the templates in Lightroom. I did use them theother day, but now all my installed and user-created presets and templates in Photoshop Lightroom are missing!!! I have re-installed Lightrooom several times and also downloaded the trial version from the Adobe home page, but still the only template that is there is the Text template. All the Slide show templates, Web Templates, Print Templates have disappeared. Please see the attached snapshot of the folders on the system.

What has happened and what can I do to recover these files/templates.

I desperately need those for my work!!

Thanks all for your help,

Sammet
[attachment=2287:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112158\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sammet,
If you need to restore the factory presets then go into LR's Preferences (CMD + ,) and choose the General tab. At the bottom, there's 4 buttons that are supposed to restore the original presets. I've never tested this feature but I suppose that it works as expected.
Let me know if it solves your problem.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:42:28 am by francois »
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up