Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who?  (Read 4146 times)

drew2285

Who?
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:57:54 pm »

Hey guys,
I saw some interesting work today, but I forgot the name of the artist.  Now I can't remember his name.  He works in scale model figures like Lori Nix.  Except he focuses on the figure more.  He did a german series with hitler.  Does anyone know his name?
thanks

Rob C

Who?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 06:15:28 am »

Hey guys,
I saw some interesting work today, but I forgot the name of the artist.  Now I can't remember his name.  He works in scale model figures like Lori Nix.  Except he focuses on the figure more.  He did a german series with hitler.  Does anyone know his name?
thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112124\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Drew - Wish I could help, but I don't even know what kind of scale-model Lori Nix might be; you've got to give me another clue - I have great trouble remembereing things of my own, never mind remembering things on behalf of a third party!

It's raining here; it's been raining for a week; perhaps all those bloody 4x4s and 8-cylinder urban cowboy veehiccles and jumbo-jets are starting to take my life...

Rob C

steelbird

Who?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 07:36:12 pm »

The photographer you're talking about is David Leventhal.   I remember an exhibit of his work at the Aperture gallery in NY - "Hitler Moves East."  Very intriguing stuff - I used to build scale models, so it had a bit of an effect on me.

drew2285

Who?
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 01:00:02 am »

Yeah, that's him.  Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up