Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Bridge Gray out on you?  (Read 1518 times)

OutsideShooter

Does Bridge Gray out on you?
« on: April 07, 2007, 06:10:36 pm »

Most everytime I work in Bridge it suddenly grays out. Nothing is highlitable. Only when I move my cursor outside of the Bridge Application window & then move it back inside will it become active again. But often just as quick it will stop working again.

Recently someone suggested that I reduce the memory used by CS2 from 75% down to 60%. This has not helped to any degree that I can tell. The only checkmarks under Preference>Metadata that are unchecked are the ones within IPTC Data & even there there are a few checked. Under Advanced I have the following Preferences checked: Miscellaneous: Do not process files larger than: 250MB
Number of recently visited folders to display in the Look in Popup: 10
Use Distributed Cache Files When Possible
Centralized Cache Location: Adobe/Bridge/Cache/Thumbnails

Can't think of anything else. Does it sound like a problem you recognize or a setting I have tweaked? It's really bugging me & I have all the latest updates that Adobe offers. At least that's what I get when i check & it is set for auto-updating for CS2, Bridge, Help & Stock Photos.

Oh I forgot to mention I have a fairly new Sony Vaio Desktop P4 with 3GHz & 2.5GB Ram.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:11:51 pm by OutsideShooter »
[url=http://outsideshooter.imagekind.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up