Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viewing photo's on DVD player?  (Read 10235 times)

MrBrown

Viewing photo's on DVD player?
« on: April 06, 2007, 10:09:47 am »

Hi, Can LR export slideshows and/or web galleries to CD and/or DVD to be viewed on a TV and DVD player?

Jeff

Jim White

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 11:54:54 am »

Hi, Can LR export slideshows and/or web galleries to CD and/or DVD to be viewed on a TV and DVD player?

Jeff
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110980\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi, Jeff.
I haven't tried it yet, but on page 43 of the "Getting started guide", under section 1, it says" there are 5 options under the export preset menu, one of which is "Burn full size JPEGs." This option "exports your images as full size JPEGs and then automatically launces your disc-burning software."

Is that what you were looking for?

Jim

MrBrown

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:39:27 am »

Hi, Jeff.
I haven't tried it yet, but on page 43 of the "Getting started guide", under section 1, it says" there are 5 options under the export preset menu, one of which is "Burn full size JPEGs." This option "exports your images as full size JPEGs and then automatically launces your disc-burning software."

Is that what you were looking for?

Jim
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110998\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the info Jim.  I was not aware of this, but I was hoping to be able to export images as a slideshow, not as images that the viewer would need to navigate manually.

I know there are apps that will do specifically that (PhotoDVD I believe is one) so I thought there might be a good chance that LR would also offer this facility.

Jeff

Jim White

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 10:07:15 am »

Well, LR can export a slideshow, it does it as a pdf and they say that it can be sent by email. I don't know if that can be burned to a DVD.
I guess I'll be able to answer your question more fully later on, once I've learned the program properly myself!  
For now, you'll have to wait for someone who knows what he's talking about.

Jim

fifiward

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 02:09:45 am »

If you need to burn to DVD playable on TV, maybe you need another program to help you.

Personally, I use DVD Photo Slideshow, a really amazing program. It is quite easy to use and you will like it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up